More Friends


I am slowly recovering.  It has been about 48 hours and the illness went from head to nose, to stomach, to back pain and all flue like stuff.  I could not make it out of bed much yesterday and today I am strong enough to walk towards the morning discourse.  It is a special day:  Ganesh Birthday.  I love this God so much because of my daughter and I did not want to miss anything on that day.  I slowly walk into the room and …see two of my friends (Russians from New Jersey) who flew to India for 10 days to be with Swamiji.   Nice! 
In half an hour I was slowly walking towards the kitchen and ...another friend from Pennsylvania showed up.  He name is Ma Archaana, she is an awesome healer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!