It feels that someone always knows

Yesterday I was performing a special ceremony for the well being of my family.  One of the main things for me was to ask for my husband's healing.  He had so much of different things during last year but he is young and i certainly hope will be around for a long long time.  Anyway,  he is not really into all this spirituality (i hope not yet) but I felt so strongly that  the prayer to Cosmos should be from him.  Anyway, I am the second best thing in that instance so I decided it is ok.  The ceremony started and the priest went on reading names and I heard: "and this is,from Maxim and his family"  The priest read the thing as if my husband ordered the prayer himself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!