Am I flying or not yet?

I am still not able to understand or to find explanation that would satisfy any rational (or may i say 'dry" ) mind but this what happened :

Morning.  There is a garden here with a banyan  tree and there is a black granite platform used for meditation in front of the tree.  When my friend and I came there, we saw two sand footprints of Swamiji in the middle of the whole floor and no footprints leading to them.  My friend wanted to take a picture and I went towards the Temple area to get a photographer and at that moment I saw Paramahamsa Nithyananda in a prayer in front of Shiva Diety and at that moment, time has stopped and for a second I lost my body weight completely.  When I felt it again I was standing like a ballerina, on my toes but without any ballet slippers.  I slowly came down... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!