This is crazy!, she said.



Today I am starting Level 3 of Nirahara Samyama or No Hunger meditation with Nithyananda.  So far I was able to do 8 days with a break.  No hunger, a lot of awareness and a lot of lightness in the body. 
Such difficult spiritual practice was made so easy for all of us!  At this point there are about 300 people all over the world following it.
I was talking to a friend of mine and when she heard that I was planning to do level 3 she immediately responded:”This is crazy!”.   I did not feel that she was admiring my plan, rather that it is something scary and weird and not necessarily right.
I thought about it a little
It does sound crazy.  But the craziest part is that person who is a mother, an artist, a friend, a volunteer, a business owner can do such a thing without stopping any of her activities, staying blissful and happy. 
Our old ideas about the world and how things work are falling apart fast, aren’t they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

A “show” story

Amma's Darshan