Sleepless in Sparta

Yesterday, Nithyananda initiated us in a third level of Nirahara Samyama which is awakening of the power of getting energy (prana) directly from space (ether) in our bio memory and  Kundalini awakening.  
The meditation was very powerful.  He reminded us again that there is no need to struggle and if we experience hunger we should stop and go back to regular diet because ...here comes the best part...If Samyama works correctly,  you will not experience hunger!
I was about to leave my friend's house  with whom we meditate every evening when she said: "Well, it is just 11 days, not our whole life."  True, I thought.
          Long time ago, on my first ever visit to the United States I came as an interpreter for a Russian  folk artist who was scheduled to perform at Blue Grass Festival in Alabama.  The crowd was expected to be about 2000 people and I was really uncomfortable with being in front of that big crowd on a stage translating.  My childhood friend looked at me the same way as my wonderful new friend did yesterday and said: "Just think it is for this short time.  It is not your whole life."    It did work in 1993 so there is hope it will work this time too.
I came home and went to bed.  I stayed in my bed for about 10 min when I realized that I was wide awake, I felt that I just woke up after a powerful nap, I was full of energy wanted to do something other than lying in bed.  I opened my computer and blissfully worked till 4:30 in the morning.  I woke up at 10am today though, not at 6 as always.  I feel great and now I am thinking that maybe I have too much attachment to sleep?!
Well, third level has started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

A “show” story

Amma's Darshan