Supportive Signs

My friend and I started doing a special yoga practice to release samskaras with food.  We first had to fast 48 hours (level 1)  then a break and then 7 days then a break and 11 days then a break and 21 days but the last one I guess should be with Swamiji himself.   We only finished 48 hours as of now and we will see if we last.  That would be so awesome if we actually finished the whole thing.
Anyway, I was thrilled to have a two way connection with Swamiji (it is required for this) and also I am thrilled to do a practice like that with someone else.  Her whole family is supportive of what she is doing so it is a wonderful atmosphere in her house: warm and sweet.
Well, today another wonderful surprise greeted me.  When I walked into the room I saw my own daughter on the screen!  She was giving the interview about the program she attended in India last year.  I have never seen it.  I knew she was interviewed but I have never seen it.
It was amazing.  She was so sweet and smart and so well articulated.  Her face was relaxed like there is no worry in the world or even if there is a worry she knows what to do about it.  Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.
The name of the program is eN-Genious.  It is for kids up to 14 years old. As she told me she plans to take Inner Awakening Program for adults.  She is confident she would get a permission.  If she does I would take it too with her.   Feeling blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!