Weights? Me?


Never ever ever I liked gym.  Really never.   After coming back from the ashram I became a bit lazy with exercise.   Look at me “ a bit”, no a bit, I just did not do anything.  Period.  I was looking forward to the peaceful yoga sessions that are absolutely amazing in the ashram.
Oh well.   Swamiji has added weights to the yoga routine that we are having here during Inner Awakening so we are doing 1,5 hours in the morning and one hour in the afternoon.  I wish someone took a photo of my and Lenka’s face (that best childhood friend that I mentioned) when we saw the weights.  We had a choice – 1, 3, 5, 10 kg (kg not lbs.)  Guess what – all ones were gone fast, really fast, so we managed to get 3 kg for the second session and used 5 kgs only once. 
It was all about connecting breath with movement and adding weights to that.  Awesome stuff actually.   When weights are done with awareness even this becomes meditation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!