Stories/friends

- Julia is showing photos of her wedding to Lenka and she starts missing her husband.  So Julia said: “Oh I miss Gil (Julia’s husband)”.  Lenka: “No worries, you will probably see him tomorrow since we are starting past life regression….
---At lunch  : Alice came up to me during lunch and said: “Mom,  I am coughing again”.  Me: “Well, go work on that”.  Alice:”Ok” and went to continue lunch.  Kostya: “How can she work on that actually?”  Me: “No idea”.  Two hours later Alice:  “Mom, I am not coughing, I took that candy for cough you showed me yesterday.   They are unpleasant but work.
--------   Julia, Lenka, Kostya and me are sitting outside after the session.   Julia: “I am feeling strange.  I am not feeling fully in my body”.  Lenka with a really delayed answer: “Yes, it just does not feel real”.  Me: “What is real here anyway?”  we all are serious for about one minute and then we laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!