Materialization

The funniest thing is that when I was deciding what to describe today I did not remember about seeing materialization done today!  It did not jump to my mind ?!  There is so much going on in this ashram: from medical studies conducted on Kundalini energy, healing, blessings, preparations for Guru day tomorrow...Transformation that I see in everyone in the Inner Awakening Program require a  separate post.
Anyway today in the morning we all were present at the experiment in which Paramahamsa Nithyananda materialized rudraksha in the palms of one of his disciples.   There were some medical professionals present who checked that there were no tricks etc,  This will be repeated under controlled conditions also.  What is the point?  The point is that we as humans have unlimited potential.  So congratulations to all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

A “show” story

Amma's Darshan