"I can do it"

 My husband asked me today what Alice’s progress is in yoga.  I am not sure about yoga.  She became skinnier but I can not say that she looks like a yogi.  She is more flexible of course. She likes this form of exercise and was able to wake up everyday at 4:30 to  get to her yoga class.   I was impressed.  
I have to tell you that Alice is a manager.  She looks around,  takes notice about what needs to  be done and constantly assigns tasks to people with no regard to the age of a person whom she is organizing.  This morning something special happened.
Lena came out of the shower. She was covered just with a towel and I was putting washed clothes on the ropes on the balcony. The door to the balcony was open.  Alice said: ”For Lena’s sake Mom you should close the door to the balcony.”  Then after a two second pause she added: “Actually I can do it.”  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!