Science Research and Drawing in the Hall

Amazing two days for me.
Scientific research started yesterday on the effects of Kundalini awakening on the brain.  There is a scientist from US who is working and collecting data and we got a chance to see the process.  My friend got inspired by all that scientific research and had an idea of using his physics lab to work with Paramahamasa Nithyananda on alternative energy sources.
 Everything is booming with energy and I ...I enjoy and I .. draw... for myself.  I sit here in the middle of the hall and draw.  My friends have a lot of internal work to do in this session and I sit next to the professor of Sanscrit (she is translating for someone too) and we do our things: she writes some papers and I draw...Feeling Blessed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!