"She never agrees with what I am saying"...

My husband did not go Inner Awakening Program.
He is trying to figure out life on his own.
He has a good soul and a lot of good intentions.  Without a good training on how to live life and love people, it is not always that simple.
Today I walked into the heart to heart conversation that my husband was having with my  thirteen year old daughter.  She opened up and said that she did not think that she was beautiful.  He wanted to help and said that she would definitely be beautiful in ... 2 to 3 years.  This is when I came in.  I did not yell (thank you Swamiji!)  In the attempt to save the situation I just said that she was beautiful NOW and switched the conversation. .........
His response was "of course mom never agrees with what I am saying"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!