Christmas Tree

I took a picture of that tree today, January 24, 2012 not December 24th.
I was ready to take it out of our house,   It is a bit late but in Russia we celebrate New Year almost until the middle of January so it is customary for us to keep trees much longer but still not that long.
Anyway, I took some close ups so it is clear that the branches look as if this tree has just arrived and is waiting to be decorated.
This tree was brought home on December 6, 2011.  I did the spiritual healing and welcomed the tree to the house.  I think the tree liked it.  What do you think?


Why did I need the tree to be well for a long time?  Well, I am Russian.  One time is never ever enough for us.  We first celebrate Christmas on the 25th because everyone celebrates it here on that day.  Then we celebrate New Year along with most of the planet.  Then we celebrate Orthodox Christamas that is January 7th.  and then..we celebrate something that exists only in Russia - Old New years on the 14th.  The tree kept looking so good that I just could not though it out.  finally when it became just too ridiculous I took it out of the house but took these photos for all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!