Note on the computer

From the Fall 2010.  Returning from the ashram after LEP (Living Enlightenment Program)

I opened my computer on the plane after leaving the ashram to make notes about my last few days in the program.  It is always great to write down things right away  before beautiful things fade away .  When I  opened my computer the note popped up:
            RADIATE your Enlightenment. Live Enlightenment. 
            You are now divine Ambassador, and He is always with you.
                                    So what is there to worry about????
I did not write that note and this note did not get mystically on my computer.  I made a great friend there, I wrote about this young fellow several times. His name is Paul, he is my son's age.   He just wanted to remind me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!