Cancer

My husband who is a doctor told me after reading a report about my friend  (a story I posted a day ago) that it does feel like the end...She might be gone in several days...
I remember when Nithyananda said  that he was going to build a spiritual healing hospital for cancer patients in 2011.  He asked for volunteers.
His success rate at this point is about 70% with cancer patients and volunteers in the ashram keep gathering data to be able to present it to the world community.  I wish this center would be up and running fast, really fast, really really really fast.
I am thinking that all of us who have family members and friends affected by it or lost to it or anyone who is just looking to do something good for the planet, should get together and help make it happen rather sooner than later.
http://services.dhyanapeetam.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

Enlightened Birthday