Same story over and over..


I noticed that I experience slight irritation when I am listening to the same story over and over.  My compassion goes down.  I remembered how compassionate Swamiji is although he is listening to the same story again and again.  Maybe different people tell the same story, or same people tell the same story, he sees them every time for the first time and listens every time for the first time.  So the healing, completion happens.
Our boredom and assumptions make us feel that the story is the same and the person is the same.  It breaks the listening space and, in turn, it breaks the healing space for the person who is trying to share.
Sometimes it is difficult to stop yourself from getting bored but complete.  Complete and people around you might have a better chance of being heard.  You too might create a better chance for yourself of being heard.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!