Lifeless outside

We often look at the object or a person and see the outer layer only.   We judge that person based on the layer we see but even at that moment something inside that person might surprise us.  There is still a possibility of beauty.
I was setting up my puja and noticed that my orange roses were not looking very fresh although I bought them yesterday.  I did not know if I even should use them for puja and all of a sudden I decided to open the roses more.  Vibrant color of pure gold showed up!  I decorated my padhukas with these orange bursts and thought that people might be like these flowers:  old but with memories and colors of the life energy they carry when they only came to this planet.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!