My new project: "Paint your breakthrough!"

I decided to start a podcast to share my ideas, maybe even create a movement to bring ART back to our schools - and not just any art but high quality art classes because no one needs another "paint by numbers" class!
I will be creating and sharing lesson plans, easy techniques that everyone can use at home for themselves or their children or maybe even start Art groups in their communities!
My gratitude to those of you who will support this idea by listening, sharing, requesting topics that you are curious about.   To give you an example, a friend of mine and a parent of my school (Have I ever mentioned I have an art and music school ,www.biryukovacademy.com, asked me what I thought about the so called "10,000 hours" rule.  I will do a podcast about that!
Please  forgive me if I speak too fast or too slow or whatever.  I have never done this before but I feel I have to share and maybe then someone who can do it outstandingly well will get inspired and the movement will start.  ART IS A VERY VERY POWERFUL THING!    I love this  quote by Paramahamsa Nithyananda: "God is an Artist not an engineer".
http://paintyourbreakthrough.podomatic.com/entry/2012-10-21T06_20_22-07_00
This podcast was approved on iTunes as well but it is registered as Elena Zelenina's show and I could not figure out how to change it to Paint Your Breakthrough yet.
Please feel free to leave me your comments or email me at lena.zelenina@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!