Saved $3,000, won $6,900 OR much better decisions...

In May of this year I decided to take an MMI course with Peak Potentials Training company.  I was a bit stuck in a bad situation and wanted to create an uplifting change for myself.  I have taken several courses with this company and all of them turned out to be of high quality.  They always offer great discounts at the seminars so my plan was to get a course that is called "An Enlightened  Warrior Training Camp" for my daughter. I took that course in 2006 and it was  truly one of the  life changing, and transforming experiences for me. I even had a budget of $3,000 dollars to spend on that adventure for my daughter..  
I was excited to go.   In the morning I did my success ritual (puja!) and went to the seminar.  
We all were given a ticket and people at the registration desk  told me to hold on to that ticket because it will be used as a lottery ticket several times throughout the weekend.  
I now have to tell you that I never ever ever ever ever ever (you got the idea) won anything in a lottery.  Come think of  it even $1 dollar prizes or toys at the fairs would not come my way.
When I saw the ticket, I put it in my hands, took a deep breath and asked Swamiji (in my mind of course) if I could please get something that I really needed.  I am looking back at that moment and I am not even sure why I did that.
Anyway,  it was the second day of the seminar.  They had great prizes and so far people won an iPad, a Warrior Training Camp (the one that I was planning to buy).  My number was not called.  And then I HEARD it.  It took me a second to process.  I could not believe my ears.  MY TICKET WON $6,900 seminar in marketing in LA.  OMG.  By the way, I almost lost my prize.  "Peak Potentials"  believes that you need to celebrate your gifts and successes and the trainer was about to through out my ticket (as they do if the person is not fully expressing.  Part of their training/message is to LEARN TO CELEBRATE!!!)  I then ran on stage and I jumped and screamed and I got my prize.  It was amazing!
Especially interesting part:  I won a marketing seminar. See I would have bought such a seminar for myself.  I would have never had such an idea because I always thought marketing is NOT MY THING.  I DO NOT DO THAT.
Well., I went to that event in September.  It was an amazing and a very eye opening experience.  I would go again and again and recommend to everyone to go
Now the my main point:.
If everything went the way I planned it:  I would have loved MMI, I would have spent $3,000, my daughter would have gone to a camp.  And all of those are great but let's see what happens if Existence or Swamiji plans for you:
 I had an incredible experience at the seminar, I won a big ticket for the first time in my life, I was not by the way able to purchase the Warrior camp (several mishaps and lost emails) which saved me $3,000, I also realized that my daughter does not really need a Warrior right now (in fact she is a Warrior!), I got a gift of $6,900 in the form of the seminar,  I had another breakthrough at that seminar and brought home new programs for my school;  I met some new and exciting people in LA.  I also I went to this awesome Vedic Temple in Montclair (I will need a different post to describe that).  Wow.
So whose planning is better?  Should we all just relax and enjoy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!