Positive thinking or Un-clutching?

I wanted to do a short follow up on a previous post.  I feel that the story how I saved $3,00 and won $6,900 is a brilliant demonstration how all my positive thinking was still not able to match what Life had in store for me.
I know that we influence our life all the time with our visualizations and imagination and of course it is better to visualize good things and outcomes but...  I feel so strongly now that I have to be in a complete un-clutching mode 24 - 7.  Un-clutching is a technique.  I am enclosing a link at the end of  this post with an explanation of it.
That Un-clutching technique brings more value to my life, way more value.
I did it the first time in December 2007 and was amazed how simple it was and how much peace of mind I got out of it.  I did it continuously for 11 days.  Now I do it all the time when I experience something that we call "stress" but today I felt that I finally really got "un-clutching".  Got it to the point that it is not a practice but life style.
Here is the explanation of the  technique here.  Enjoy!  Copy and paste this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mea3wTSkyJ4 - it about 2 hours long.  there is a short 7 min version but I felt that the long and slower explanation gives more time to process because it is very different from we were taught all our lives. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!