A Birthday Click !

My birthday wishes started coming from  a week before my birthday when I received a present from my mom.   She still lives in Russia and  sent it a bit early to make sure it is here on time.  The day before my birthday some messages started to come through Facebook
I want to explain now that in Russia it is considered a sign of bad luck to congratulate anyone on their birthday ahead of time.
At first I was trying to say that my birthday would be only the next day but then I had to drop that idea.   Too many messages.  So I said to myself that I was going to ignore them and would look at all these messages the next day.
On the day of my birthday in the morning I got this message from Paramahamsa Nithyananda:  "Hello ma. Nithyanandam to you forever. And wish you many more happy returns of this wonderful day ma. And each and every morning while wake up is the day of your birth ma. have a blissful day ma. Bye."
Cool or cool?!  Having a message from Swamiji made my heart sing but then it hit me.  He is telling me to relax and forget all this superposition   Un-clutch,  Relax, Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

A “show” story

Amma's Darshan