"We want them in", she said.

       Paramahamsa Nithyananda has been declared as the 293rd pontiff of Madurai Aadheenam, the world’s most ancient living Hindu religious organization. Guru Maha Sannidhanam Srila Sri Arunagirinatha Sri Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal, the 292nd pontiff of Madurai Aadheenam (the oldest and most ancient Hindu organization), declared His Hoiliness Paramahamsa Nithyananda as his successor at a press meet held on 27th April 2012, in Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam’s international headquarters in Bidadi near Bangalore, India..       
          He immediately called for volunteers and started working on cleaning the temples, giving help, discourses, healing, etc.  Usual for enlighten being approach.  More honor means more responsibility.  His glory shows in the responsibly  he takes upon himself.  We then can watch in awe how these huge tasks are handled with grace and a wonderful smile.
     But this post is not about that.  At the same time as all this celebration was happening, same old crowd from the same old lame newspaper started the same verbal abuse.  (I have a post on that subject "My guru and the scandal http://spiritualityandnithyananda.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-guru-and-scandal.html)   This time they focused on abusing women volunteers.  They called them prostitutes (I guess this is an everlasting low-life fantasy that all women are turned into the prostitutes).  They of course said that these women had nothing better to do.  In the meantime, these women are cooking, cleaning, praying, healing…

      I am a lay person so I got upset.  Enough is enough is enough is enough, right? So I told one the volunteers that I am tired of these abusers and I just want these abusers out.  Not really sure what I meant  but definitely I wanted them out of my life even in the form of information about their activities.
      She responded “No, Ma.  We want them IN Not out.  We ourselves might have missed Master in our previous lives and now are blessed to be with him.    We want them in.  We want them with the Master.  Not out.”

     Oh my, I needed to adjust my understanding again and again and again.  Thank you Universe for this on-going training. 

I    looked at my life then and guess what..This thought "I want them out" instead of "I want them in" is something I need to work on. and I need to start right away...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Guru and the Scandal

Amma's Darshan

New Thinking in Medical Doctors!