I have a 34 year old guru. He is as young as a child on a playground and wise beyond imagination. He is also unpredictable and does not follow any rules. He is the one who had a huge scandal in 2010. Sometimes when people hear about him and do the search on-line, they find some ugly tales about him. Sometimes I get these remarks: "Lena, I looked him up on-line and... are you sure you know everything about him?" "Lena, I have some friends from India and they told me that he was a rapist. I am concerned about your and your daughter's well-being" I decided to write a post about it so if I ever hear anything like that again, I will just send a link to this post. I would like to do a little something so people do not miss him. I met my guru in December 2007 and my main message is: DO NOT MISS AN ENLIGHTENED MASTER! DO NOT MISS A GURU FOR ENLIGHTENMENT1 He was blackmailed by powerful criminals. He did...
I can tell you now confidently that the answer is yes. The best way to describe having a guidance like that is that if you have a chronic illness (your ego) and your personal doctor gives you specific medications for every manifestation of your illness until he takes the root of illness out si that you will be cured, liberated. It might be unpleasant at times but as he says himself: “If the right person tells you that you are hopeless you are in bliss, and some other person can give you a compliment and it would put you in suffering.” But all this master business was difficult for me to figure out. Despite the fact that I was a seeker for a long time and felt that I was ready to meet a Master when it did happen I went through so much nonsense thoughts and emotions that I would not have gone through having being prepared better. Now it saddens my heart that our kids will be struggling as well. My step daughter, who is such a successful young lady (pictu...
Amma, the hugging saint from Inida spent three days in New York. I went to get her darshan for the first time. I heard about her from a lot of my friends and everyone was describing meeting her as a special experience, comparing to meeting a Mother. I did my Guru Puja in the morning, asked Swamiji’s blessings to have a great experience and went to NYC. The hall was full of people. As always in NY the crowd is beautifully unique: a typical Indian family in a traditional dress was sitting right next to an executive in a white shirt, expensive suit and a great haircut. I am mentioning the haircut because the next person was with a hair tough to describe but probably rarely this hair experienced soap and water, forget the haircut itself . I saw bare feet saddhus that looked so similar to their Himalayan brothers. Really all walks of life manifested… Enjoying this colorful scenery I was patiently waiting for the program. Th...
Comments
Post a Comment